Thursday, November 22, 2007

Tai's Part-Time Job

Yes, it's true. Tai has a part-time job. Well, not a job so much as a self-declared run of the video rental shop next door. It's an open-air shop (no actual front door that closes), so Tai--being the ever-outgoing soul that he is--goes to visit the owner and to greet their customers. Tai assures us there is no conflict of interest--he can greet their customers without it interfering with his duties greeting our customers.

I thought Tai might be a royal nuisance next door, so I was always herding him out if I saw him go in there. If I couldn't find Tai in our restaurant, I knew for sure he'd be next door. The owner assures us, though, he's happy to have Tai visit.

Now if we could just get him to stop peeing on the display racks. (I'm not kidding!!!!!!)

No comments: