Sunday, January 4, 2009

Daisy at 11 weeks

Daisy is eating like the little monster that she is. Unlike Tai, she is impatient at meal times, and she certainly lets us know it. And also unlike Tai, she eats almost everything--meats, fish, rice, fruit, veggies. We haven't tried commercial dog foods yet but will do that in due course.

Click pics to see full-size images.


Daisy is already going out on our daily walks with Tai. She does pretty much the entire distance with apparent ease. Mind you, when she gets home, she immediately goes to sleep on the sofa (but then again, so do I).


Daisy and Tai like to play hard. She is forever trying to bite at his cheeks, and he responds by tackling her and mock-biting her belly and legs. But at night, when Tai is tired and ready for bed, he doesn't tolerate her rambunctiousness. A growl or a snap quickly puts her in her place.

Hmm, do you think she's trying to tell me something?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terrific progression blog of your two adorable Terriers, they are very lucky to have you two as the parents. I used to have one back in the states, and now I am looking for one here in Thailand. If you can point me in the right direction it would be much apreciated. I've been having a very hard time finding a breeder in Thailand. Is there a way to contact you? here is my e-mail SARANARAS@MAC.COM

Much apreciated,

-P.